NEUSOL Dry H is a mixture of oils and specific plant extracts and synthetic products to neutralize odors through the Dry Steam route.
These products are emitted to the environment at the molecular level which facilitates the combination with the odorous molecules to which they neutralize by different routes:
- Construction: reaction of an odorous gas with another without smell to form a third without smell.
- Combination of odors: similar to the previous one but the result has a pleasant smell rather than an absence of odors.
- Interferences (counteraction): it consists of adding an odorous substance that neutralizes the annoying.
- Adsorption and Absorption: it consists of retaining the odorous molecules on the surface or inside.
- Chemical reaction: essential oils contain a wide variety of chemical substances, which allows them to initiate chemical neutralization / oxidation reactions with a wide variety of compounds.
One of the advantages of Dry Vapor with respect to fogging systems is that when emitted to the atmosphere / environment at the molecular level, neutralization / reaction with the odorous molecules is facilitated.
Other advantages are that you do not need water or mixing - dosing systems and that you can work even with negative temperatures and in areas with passage of people and machines.