Professional product in domestic packaging
Neusol PSC is a powdered product formulated to improve water quality
It is a mixture of aerobic / facultative bacteria, enzymes, micronutrients and surface tension reducers.
- Degrades Fats, oils, starches, Proteins, celluloses, etc.
- Does it improve the water quality. Reduces BOD, COD and TSS.
- Reduces bad odors and sludge production
- Reduces the formation of algae
- Degrades high concentrations of organic matter
- Increase fish production. It reduces mortality.
- Improves the natural flavor
Instructions for use:
In Fish Farms (see PSC 25lbs)
In Lagoons / ponds / aquariums / ...:
Dose: the doses depend on each specific case. As a reference we can consider:
Initial Capacity (1) Maintenance (2)
Up to 500 m3 100 grs. 50 grams
500 - 1500 200 grs. 100 grams
(1) Daily treatment for 15 days
(2) Weekly dosage
These dosages are indicative and are considered for “dirty” waters with a COD> 300, in each case we must consider some factors.
It is important to follow the initial dosages as commented. Maintenance can be 50-60% of the initial treatment
Examples: a) a pond with a capacity of about 800 m3 and a "clean" water (fish are seen with some sharpness).
We perform the initial treatment with: 200 grs / day and maintenance 100 grs / week (50%).
Treatment: Dilute the appropriate amount of product in 2-4 liters of water from the same pond and let stand for 20-30 min. Then apply in waterfalls, fountains, jumps or scatter on the surface.