Terms and Conditions
This Website contains texts prepared for informational or informational purposes only, which may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence, and that refer to general situations, so their content should not necessarily be applied by the user to specific cases.
This website details the services offered by “amgualba.com”. Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
1. The use of this website is aimed at persons of legal age.
2. “Amgualba.com” may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
3. “amgualba.com” may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. In no case do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, “amgualba.com” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, putting in knowledge of the competent authorities the content in question.
4. The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without notice.
5. It is not necessary to register on the web, nor provide any personal data, to navigate it.
6. “Amgualba.com” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
7. “amgualba.com” offers its services and products indefinitely, and may, however, suspend the provision thereof, unilaterally and without prior notice.
8. "Amgualba.com" will not be liable for damages and losses, own or third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the customer.
9. The user undertakes not to use this website or the services offered therein for activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
10. "Amgualba.com" is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
11. "Amgualba.com" is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, forums, chat's, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a way independent on the provider's website. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “amgualba.com” is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
12. This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, "amgualba.com" does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that there are causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
13. The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of “amgualba.com”. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, in any case, as a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.